Senior/Principal Python Engineer
A SaaS company in the real estate space is looking for remote Senior Python Engineers. You will be working on their core application that helps their sales team view recommendations. The engineer coming in will be working with Python and Django and helping set up CI/CD pipelines and the AWS Infrastructure about 20% of the time.
If you are looking to make an impact and contribute to the core platform of the business AND have work flexibility, apply below.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong Python development skills
- Relational and Non-relational Databases
- PostgresSQL databases
- Experience with Cloud
- BS in Computer Science or related degree/experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- AWS experience
- Experience with Cloud Formation, Terraform, etc
- Able to work remote
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Engineering
- 20% Setting up Infrastructure
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) plus Match
- Fully Remote Team
- Competitive Bonus Structure
- Fun team outings a few times a year
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.