Malvern / SQL Database Architect / 150k
An American owned and operated cashless acceptance technology company located in Malvern, Pa is looking for a Database Architect to join their growing team.
As a critical member of this team you will be working on various projects architecting the SQL Server database associated with their SaaS platform. Such projects include consolidating 500+ SQL Severs, migrating their databases to the cloud, integration with their .NET and open source platforms, and modernization of their current database.
You are someone who has experience with multiple languages but primarily .NET and SQL Server. You also possess an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy wearing multiple hats and growing with a team! If this sounds like you, apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- SQL Server Database Architect Experience
- Experience with processing large amounts of transactions per day.
- C# and .NET Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Java and Oracle is a plus.
- You are a self-starter
- You are passionate about learning and working with new technology
- You possess an entrepreneurial spirit and are passionate about being apart of a growing business.
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% SQL Server Architecture
- 40% C#/.NET Architecture
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) + company match
- 18 days PTO
- $5k Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance policy
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.