Junior Java Engineer
Looking for your next contract or short-term project to take on while you look for a fulltime role or long-term project? A premier consulting firm located right downtown is looking for a Java contractor to join them for a current project working with a national media/entertainment company. You’ll work with the current engineering team and project managers to completely redesign a website and backend system that will have national visibility.
Required Skills & Experience
- 1+ years of Core Java experience
- Experience using Spring, Hibernate, JSP
- Experience using automation tools incluidng SVN, GIT, Jira, Jenkins,
- Experience using build tools like Ant, Maven or Gradle
- Experience working on a product used by many users
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% hands on Java development
- Competitive Pay: Up to $40/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 1 – 3 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.