VP of Analytics
We’re working with a blossoming healthcare startup, and they are looking to bring on a VP of Analytics! Based in Chicago, the company advises consumers on ideal healthcare plans/packages. They are looking for the VP to join in an immediate high impact role where they collaborate heavily with the CTO. You will help drive business decisions based on current needs/requirements.
The ideal candidate will have substantial experience overseeing analytics teams. You should also have a good understanding of the latest analytics/reporting tools that are used for data visualization, reporting, and modeling. If you’ve been working as a Manager or Director in analytics this is a great step for your career progression!
Required Skills & Experience
- High level degree in technical field (Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics, etc.)
- 8+ years’ experience in analytics
- 3+ years’ overseeing data analytics teams
- Experience scoping project vision and determining ideal tools to use
- Strong communication skills
- Strong understanding of Python and SQL
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Experience working in the healthcare industry
- Experience working with Machine Learning/Predictive Modeling
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% Analytics/Modeling
- 60% Reporting
- 65% Leading teams
- 20% Business strategy
- 15% Hands on
- Competitive Salary: Up to $250K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Casual work environment
- Annual performance bonus
- Free snacks and beverages
- Brand new office
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.