Lead Python Developer
One of the most innovative software shops in the loop is looking to build out a software team! Their software is used to help consumers attain a better understanding of their healthcare plans and benefits. They are looking for Senior level Python developers to come onboard and build out their core platform. The platform will be used by consumers to access services offered.
The ideal candidate will have considerable experience developing web applications in Python. Candidates should also be comfortable with various development frameworks, with Flask being preferred. Other great technical skills to have include CI/CD with Docker/Kubernetes and cloud development with AWS. This opportunity offers a ton of ownership, and the chance to work on completely greenfield development. Apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years’ experience in web development
- At least one related framework
- Flask (preferred)
- Experience working on cloud based applications
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience implementing CI/CD pipelines
- Experience working with SQL databases
- Experience managing or leading development teams
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Startup experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Python
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration/Mentoring
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- WFH flexibility
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.