Senior Data Engineer/ Spark/ Python/ Mountain View
A Pre-IPO Seed funded start up company located in the heart of the Silicon Valley is looking to hire a few Senior Data Engineers to join the existing team. They just received a round a founding in January and rapidly growing their AI team. They are working on a AI conferencing meeting platform/product.
If your passionate about fighting crime on the Internet then this might be the role for you. If you are looking to join a start up with a great collaborative environment this company would be great for you.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of professional experience as a Data Engineer.
- Background in developing highly scalable platforms.
- Experience with Spark, Python and ETL
- Bachelors in Computer Science or a relevant field.
- Candidates must be local.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Development experience with Python
- Background in IoT or connected devices
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Data Engineering
- 70% Implementation
- 20% Design
- 10% Architecture
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180K/year, DOE
- Bi-Annual Bonus structure
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Benefits
- Unlimited PTO and Vacation Time
- Flexible work hours
- Commuter Benefits
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.