A VC backed stealth startup is looking for a Frontend Engineer to help in their mission to redefine network security in the enterprise cloud. The company is well-funded with a founding team of tech professionals from Google, VMware and Palo Alto Networks.
This would be a great opportunity to join a growing company and make a large impact and work on the latest and most cutting-edge tech.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with Angular and/or React
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
What You Will Be Doing
- Work with a small, cross functional team on products and features to drive growth
- Elevate our technology and best practices through partnership with the Head of Engineering and other tech leaders
- Join stakeholder groups to guide engineering wide initiatives (security, devops, infrastructure, agile, hiring, etc)
- Build security applications for Public Cloud
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150k/year, DOE
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 12 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.