QA Automation Engineer/ Webservices/ TestNG/ Sunnyvale
We have partnered up with a huge company that has a satellite office in Sunnyvale, CA.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS in CS or related field
- Hands-on experience with QA methodologies, testing Webservices and Apps
- Proficiency in writing test automation frameworks for testing Webservices using Java and TestNG (or similar).
- Experience in writing test automation frameworks for Web/iOS
- Experience working with at least one relation DB. Understand and write complex SQL queries.
- Working understanding of CI environments
- Agile environment
- US work authorization is required
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in Web development and Webservices is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% Backend testing
- 10% other
- 70% Hands On
- 20% Management Duties
- 10% Team Collaboration – Communication is key!
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Vision, Dental, Life insurance
- Flexible PTO
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.