Full Stack .NET Developer / Yonge and Sheppard
Our client is looking for a Full Stack Developer to work on their eSolutions team on three different projects relating to the Tax and Accounting industry. Their office is located in North York close to Yonge and Sheppard. The ideal candidate will possess skills in ASP.NET/C#/Angular JS/Web API and SQL.They can pay up to 80k + bonus for the right candidate.
You should be: passionate about tech and love solving complex tech problems. With a variety of different development teams, it will never be a boring day!
Required Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of web-based development, infrastructure components SOA.
- C#, Java Script, Angular JS, AJAX and the .NET Framework.
- Experience with SQL programming.
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming and n-tier architectures.
- Ability to properly scope requirements, breakdown task, and estimate.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Working knowledge with MS Enterprise Library.
- Creativity, adaptability and an excellent understanding of the customer needs.
- Familiarity with software development tools like Visual Studio, ReSharper and Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Good understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC), software release management and code branching.
- Good problem solving skills – solution oriented.
What You Will Be Doing
20% Support Development Activities
- Competitive Salary: Up to $80k/year + bonus, DOE
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.