Principle IT Systems Engineer
A private equity company here in the Bay Area is looking to hire a Principal IT Systems Engineer for their growing IT team & organizing. This is a well know private equity firm that manages over a billion dollars in their fund. This Principal IT Systems Engineer will be the right hand man/woman to the Director of IT who starting January 2019. This person will partner closely with the Director of IT to help build out IT, implement new technologies and automate as much as possible. This person will do a mixture of supporting the internal employees (Escalation point, there is somebody who handles all Tier 1 & Tier 2), helping integrate new technologies and keep them compliant. This person should have a mixture of Windows and Mac experience. They should be an expert with the entire G Suite. They should also be comfortable supporting executives.
Required Skills & Experience
- 10+ years of experience in IT.
- At least 3+ years of experience doing IT Systems Engineering vs. 100% support.
- Strong experience supporting both Windows and Mac OS.
- Experience engineering, improving and supporting Google Suite (G Suite).
- Experience w/ technologies like Active Directory, SSO, MDM, Identity and Access Management.
- Experience configuring SSO technologies.
- Strong trouble-shooting experience.
- Ability to manage multiple IT projects simultaneously.
- Strong customer service skills.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience support IT Infrastructure in an atmosphere of SEC compliance.
- G Suite Certification OR Certified Administrator.
- Experience supporting C levels and other executives.
- IT Security experience.
What You Will Be Doing
- 30-40% Windows
- 60-70% Mac
- 33% Hands On
- 33% Project Management
- 33% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: $125,000-$150,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Yearly bonus
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.