Senior iOS Engineer/Learn React Native
A tech startup based in Tribeca is hiring a Senior iOS Engineer who will be working on building their iOS app. This company has a niche focus on HR management and they've built a software that makes understanding and managing employee benefits comprehensive and seamless.
They are looking for a skilled iOS Engineer ideally who has experience with Swift, UI Kit and MVVM or MVC Architecture. Any exposure to React Native is also a huge plus as this company uses that in their environment.
They can offer a competitive base salary with excellent benefits including a fully stocked kitchen and unlimited PTO.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of experience with iOS development
- Extensive experience with Swift
- Experience working in a startup environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with React Native
- Experience working on an agile team
What You Will Be Doing
- Working directly on their consumer facing iOS app
- 100% Swift
- 100% hands on
- Competitive Annual Salary starting up to $170k/year plus equity
Your benefits will include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) with company matching
- Unlimited PTO
- Fully-stocked kitchen
- Parental leave
- Flexible work from home
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired