Technology Services Specialist / Windows Server
A nonprofit in the Midtown, Atlanta area is looking for a Technology Services Specialist. This nonprofit is the largest of its kinds to help with cures and donations for certain diseases.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for computer setups, installations, troubleshooting, and maintenance. You will have the opportunity to work with many different cloud technologies. If you are looking to grow your knowledge and have a passion for technology, this is the position for you!
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-3 years as desktop support or in systems administration
- Must ave hands on experience with Windows Server 2012
- Experience in a Windows Server environment
- Active Directory administration experience
- Office 365 suite
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in an Azure environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in a STEM setting is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 25% Coordinating technical meetings
- 75% Assisting with troubleshooting, maintenance, and installation
- 80% Assisting clients/customers
- 15% Team Collaboration
- 5% On-Call Support
- Competitive Salary: Up to $85K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health benefits + HSA
- 401(k) + Match
- Vacation Days + Sick Days
- Fun team environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.