Senior Front End Engineer
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-5 years of front end engineering experience
- Experience with modern front end frameworks
- Experienced building consumer facing web applications
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or other related degree
What You Will Be Doing
- 30% React/Redux
- 90% Hands On
- 10% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay
- Contract Duration:12 months (with opportunity for contract to hire)
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid sick leave
- Catered daily lunches
- So much more!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.