Full-Stack Developer - Mobile Platform
The client is seeking a candidate for our open full stack developer role. In this role, you will work in tandem with editorial and business partners to build leading edge media products that have a material impact on the industry. This is a contract to hire opportunity and will be located in DC or Chicago. We are looking for candidates that have at least 2 years of full stack experience. Please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, engineering or related technical field or equivalent experience.
- Strong grasp of Computer Science fundamentals
- Strong experience with AWS technologies
- 3+ years experience with Spring, Play!, Node JS, React JS, Angular, Django or other popular development frameworks
- Strong knowledge of RESTful services and other server-side principles
- Solid understanding of unit and integration testing principals and tools
- Familiarity with serverless architectures and patterns
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Solid understanding of Version Control principles, preferably using Git, Github, and Pull Requests
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Add additional perks specific to the work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.