Software Development Engineer in Test
Do you want work for a company that will not only let you build frameworks from scratch but also encourages you to travel? Then look no further, this is the role for you!
This company is looking for a SDET Engineer to lead the team in the development of their automation framework using OOP languages.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of experience in design and development of software applications
- Experience building out frameworks from scratch
- Experience leading out at a QA team
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Ability to understand the organization’s technology portfolio and capabilities
What You Will Be Doing
- Research, analyze and delivering solutions for the business and technology strategies
- Collaborate with other departments to assist in the vision for future projects
- Conceptualize and execute solutions
- Competitive Pay: Up to $120,000/yr, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.