Are you a recent graduate with a passion for coding? Do you want to join a motivated, outgoing team? Located right in Lansdale, PA, my client is looking to add junior software engineers to their team!
The ideal candidate will be hungry to learn and want to wear many hats, including coding, quality assurance, project management, and more. The proprietary nature of the business has made this organization extremely successful and experience rapid growth. You’ll receive mentorship and be rewarded for your hard work with different incentives. If you’re looking for a start to your development career, this is the position for you!
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in an IT related field
- You’re a hardworking, hungry to learn, solutions oriented individual
- Desire to wear many hats, including QA, development, and project management
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% Development
- 40% QA
- 20% Documentation
- 70% Hands-on
- 30% Documentation
- Competitive Salary: Up to $50k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Fully compensated benefits package (medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) + match
- Learning and mentorship opportunities
- Onsite snacks + coffee
- Generous paid sick & vacation time
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.