Senior Java Developer / Downtown Toronto
Do you take great pride in being a hands-on coder and want to be a core contributor to the development of a platform that allows for fast paced distribution and resale of vehicles all over North America. Well, our client, a top SaaS firm located in downtown Toronto with ongoing growth expansions in the US is looking to bring on a Senior Java Developer, to come in and help build, streamline and simplify the entire automotive selling and appraising process.
If you are a Senior Developer coming out of a smaller SaaS or PaaS firm and interested in picking up and working with newer tech, then you will do well here.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience with core Java
- Spring boot, Spring, Hibernate
- Rest APIs built from scratch
- Experience with Elasticsearch or Solr
- Must be an effective communicator within the team
- Must have come out of a startup or mid-size SaaS or PaaS firm
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Kotlin is a huge plus
- Any experience with React, Angular, AWS is an asset
- Any exposure and work with GraphQL are a major plus
- University degree in Computer Science is required
What You Will Be Doing
- 85% Back-end
- 15% Front-end
- 75% Hands On
- 25% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 3 weeks of statutory vacation
- Holiday Pay, personal days, flex hours
- Full MVD
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.