Senior Software Engineer (.NET Core & Angular 6)
A Fortune 500 company in Downtown Toronto is seeking a Microsoft Full Stack Engineer to join their team. They will be using the latest technology - .NET Core and Angular 6. Creative minds are at work to build fresh applications for this transportation and logistics company to revamp fellow Fortune 500 client’s workflow.
While working in the labor and logistics team, you will be designing and coding new projects. Furthermore, you will enhance the labor optimization program, a highly visible application within the company that specializes in supply chain solutions.
Required Skills & Experience
- 10+ years’ professional experience in ASP.NET
- Ability to solve problems including analytically
- Self-motivated and ready to learn
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical personnel
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC, .NET Core, and MS SQL Server
- Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics degree
What You Will Be Doing
- 75% .NET Core, C#, and SQL
- 60% Developing new projects
- 20% Contributing to the architecture and design of the new applications
- 20% Collaborating within the labor and logistics team
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Fitness, Transportation, Travel benefits
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.