.NET/Oracle Software Developer
We are looking for someone who is passionate about technology, can solve complex technical problems. This will include working with different teams e.g. Product Management, Marketing, Content Standards, Editorial, Quality Control and other development teams.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 5 years software development experience.
- Knowledge of web-based development, infrastructure components SOA.
- Experience with languages such as C#, Java Script, Angular JS, AJAX and the .NET Framework.
- Experience with SQL programming.
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming and n-tier architectures.
- Ability to properly scope requirements, breakdown task, and estimate.]
Desired Skills & Experience
- [Working knowledge with MS Enterprise Library.
- Creativity, adaptability and an excellent understanding of the customer needs.
- Familiarity with software development tools like Visual Studio, ReSharper and Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Good understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC), software release management and code branching.
- Good problem solving skills – solution oriented.
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Development
- 20% Support Development Activities]
- [80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $45/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 4 to 6 months with possibility of extension
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.