Senior .NET Developer
A growing software product company is looking to hire their next senior full stack engineer. Located in Markham, the role involves building brand new functionalities to add to the flagship platform, which services the insurance industry in North America. You will be implementing .NET Core, Angular 2, and Rest Web Services on a day to day. You will also be working with both a SQL and a MongoDB database. Any exposure to cloud technologies is a huge plus as this is the technical direction of the company as well.
This is an opportunity to wear many hats and be technically challenged on a day to day. As a senior full stack engineer, you will have opportunities to grow into lead and management roles as the company and development teams grow. This company is on its way to becoming a Microsoft Partner and offers flexible vacations, a competitive medical benefits package, and other perks and bonuses.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelors’ Degree or higher in Computer Science
- Strong understanding of OOP with C#
- 5+ years of full stack development participating in the full SDLC
- 1 professional year of experience building single page applications with Typescript
- 2+ years of experience building Web Apis from scratch and consuming third-party APis
- Desired Skills & Experience
- Understanding and experience of SOLID principles of development
- Professional experience with angular 2 OR angular 4
- Professional experience with AWS OR Azure
- 75% Implementing Code
- 15% Team Collaboration, Agile Methodologies
- 10% Architecture and Design
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Stock Options/Equity
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.