Located in Silicon Beach’s Playa Vista, our client is the leading provider of continuing medical education (CME) programs in the US and is currently looking for a full stack C#/.NET software developer to join their organization. This individual will work on a team to create new e-learning platforms from scratch using the latest technology including .Net core, Web API’s and current versions of Angular. The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong leadership and communication skills, and has demonstrated passion and enthusiasm for software development.
The individual will define site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality. You'll also assist Project Managers, team lead and other developers in requirements gathering, analysis, design and project planning for feature implementation and verification. You'll conduct research and provides recommendations for new components, tools, processes and techniques to build or enhance functionality. You must meet programming standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying work process improvements; implementing new technology. As well you'll need to take responsibility for all development work and ownership of thorough quality control for both functional and non-functional requirements. This will also give you the opportunity to mentor junior developers and actively participate in peer reviews and design process.
Required Skills & Experience
- 8+ years with .Net 4.7+, C#, SQL
- 5+ years with Angular 2+, Reactjs THEY USE ANG 5, BUT 2 IS SIMILAR ENOUGH
- 5+ years with CI/CD processes
- Experience in Webpack, NPM, Nodejs
- Significant experience with Entity Framework, RESTful Web Services
- Expertise and experience in lightweight, rapid development, agile methodologies
- Versioning tools configuration and SLDC process change management
- Interaction with legacy systems and phased application integration
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in software engineering, computer science, or other relevant technical discipline
- Excellent coding and n-tier software architectural design abilities
- The confidence to express ideas as part of the solution team
- A clear and genuine interest in technological trends
- The ability to meet deadlines
- Think creatively and strategically
- The ability to explain technical jargon to peers and to technical leads.
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Front end
- 50% Back end
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health, dental, vision insurance with a large company coverage
- 3 weeks of paid time off
- Sleek, stylish office space with fully stocked kitchen (drinks, snacks, Kombucha)
- Dog friendly!
- Company outings and happy hours
- 401k with a match
- Work from home and flexible work hours
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.