Senior UI/UX Designer
A UX Designer with strong visual chops, and design strategy skills is needed to join a cross-functional design team composed of UI/UX Designers. You’ll be working on large-scale web and mobile application design, in both a web and mobile responsive version, and a native mobile version.
You’ll be working in a great office environment, with a strong and like-minded team. Your responsibilities will be a 50/50 split of UX Strategy, and UI Visual Design. You’ll need a minimum of three years doing interactive prototypes at the high-fidelity, and a strong portfolio to interview for this role.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimally three years’ experience as a UX Designer within Native Mobile/Web Responsive Applications
- Advanced knowledge of interactive prototyping within Balsamiq, Axure, InVision or Sketch
- Work well with internal teams (Product Owners, Developers, and Project/Product Management Team)
- Ability to work within Sketch and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to work on-site in West Los Angeles, California
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS/MS In Human Computer Interaction, Visual Design, Graphic Design- or Equal Experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Design Strategy
- 50% Design Implementation
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage for Families
- 401(k) Match
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Great Work/Life Balance
- Great Work Environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.