Senior iOS Developer
Our client is the leading global location platform that leverages data to impact business performance. Using proprietary technology, they can discover insights about mobile users and reach them at the appropriate time, which helps companies make shrewder marketing choices, raise sales, and grow their businesses. Since launching in 2009, they have created multiple groundbreaking products and won several awards, including Inc. 5000’s Fast Growing Private Companies and Deloitte's Fast 500 Technology companies. Today, they employ over 400 employees across three continents, and serve millions of marketers across 21 countries.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of iOS development
- Must be an expert with Swift
- Released a mobile app or a framework
- A Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Coding/ Development
- Full life-cycle software development for the mobile applications departments
- Competitive Pay: Up to $120K, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Paid sick time leave
- Become a mentor, develop and gain leadership experience
- Learn and develop new programming skills
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.