Angular Developer - Contract
One of the top management consulting firms worldwide is looking to add an Angular Developer to their capital markets and wealth management team. This team is unrivaled in industry knowledge and capabilities to deliver business consulting, technology, and transformational services. Their approach allows for businesses to reduce costs and mitigate risks all while increasing their overall revenue.
This role will have you join them for a 6 to 12 month contract with the option to extend.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience developing high transactional applications with Angular 2+
- Knowledge of ES6, ES7 and/or TypeScript
- Experience with NodeJS
Desired Skills & Experience
- Prior experience working on financial technology
- Degree in computer science or a related field
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Front end development (Angular 2+)
- 20% Back end development (NodeJS)
- 100% Hands on development
- Competitive Pay: Up to $70/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 – 12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.