Senior Front End Engineer/ AngularJS/ HTML/ San Francisco
Join an award-winning, digitally-focused, full-service, independent agency staffed by a bunch of folks who love what they do and do what they love. Still on the rise after 17 years of success, you’ll enjoy a satisfying suite of benefits, as well as the chance to work on the world's most well-known brand.
They are looking for a Front-End Developer to join their team in Sunnyvale. You’ll not just code but have an opportunity to play an integral role as you develop and lead advancing UI development projects. You don’t have to come with a digital agency background but you will understand how a start-up or mid-sized company operates working a single product.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with frameworks such as AngularJS, React, Backbone, etc.
- Experience using and writing templates (Handlebars, Mustache, etc).
- Comfortable with package managers such as NPM, Gulp, or Grunt.
- Extensive experience debugging cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility issues.
- High attention to detail to maintain design integrity throughout the build process.
- Ability to implement well-structured Sass for maximum CSS maintainability.
- Adherence to W3C standards and specifications.
- Proficiency in version control systems such as Subversion and Git.
- General proficiency in Photoshop.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to clearly and professionally interact with clients.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
What You Will Be Doing
- Create responsive HTML pages from design comps.
- Create CSS layout and animations, ensuring legacy browser support.
- Work with developers, designers, and project leaders to ensure code quality and design fidelity.
- Develop and optimize build tools and development systems to support ongoing projects.
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.