Senior iOS Developer
This exciting startup in the Silicon Valley is a universal rewards app encouraging anyone to earn miles automatically for all forms of travel and commute. Similar to a frequent flyer program, but for all forms of transportation. Whether you are traveling by car, plane, train, subway, bus, boat, bicycle, or on foot, their app effortlessly awards users with money towards your favorite stores. With the company gaining a lot of success they are looking to add on to their mobile team.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of iOS development experience
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Understanding of server side and client side architecture.
- In-depth knowledge of Objective C and Swift.
- Experience in Social API integration, Core location APIs, Web Views, APNS, In-App Purchase.
- Experience in implementing Custom UI.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Worked on a successful product that has touched millions of consumers
- Previous startup experience
What You Will Be Doing
- Make architecture and technology choices for mobile products.
- Comfortable working in a product development environment, building version 1.0 from scratch.
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full Medical Coverage
- Equity Options
- Exciting Startup Work Environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.