Senior Software Engineers / C# / .NET
A software product company looking to stir up the stale, lackluster financial & banking industry is actively seeking several C# .NET Software engineers to join their expanding team. You will help design and build software products that streamline the loan-lending process for thousands of financial institutions across the globe; they have already helped provide hundreds of millions (and counting) in funding to companies throughout the world. Their software is very versatile, with over 3,000 different banks (and growing) employing the use of their cutting-edge product already.
The company is not tied to years of experience so much as enthusiasm and intelligence. They want someone who is extremely sharp, excited about what the company does, and brings culture and energy to their growing environment. They are a bleeding-edge team that can only grow as fast as they can hire exceptional talent.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of Software Engineering experience in a Microsoft .NET Environment
- Bachelors (or Masters) Degree in Computer Science
- C#.NET Core
- ASP.NET MVC
- RESTful Web Services
- SQL Server
- WCF and Web API experience is a plus
- Unit Testing, TDD, or Dependency Injection experience is a plus
- Experience is a SaaS or Software product environment is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% hands on C# development using .NET Core
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Bonuses and stock options
- Schedule and remote flexibility
- A fully-stocked coffee room with snacks
- Lunches provided one or more times a week by the company
- A great comprehensive benefits package
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.