Senior Angular Developer
One of the top consulting firms worldwide, located walking distance from Union station, is looking to add a senior Angular contractor to their team. As digital technology continues to change the way we do business, this company continues to leverage user-centric thinking, cloud solutions, and design capabilities to change the way businesses connect to their everyday user.
If you’re interested in working on a team composed of some of the brightest minds in the city and working on projects for fortune 500 companies then apply today.
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ years of professional software development experience
- 2+ years of experience with modern Angular (Angular 2+)
- Ability to build reusable and maintainable components and front end UI libraries
Desired Skills & Experience
- Any experience with React, Vue, Bootstrap, etc are nice to have but not required
- Degree in computer science or a related field
- Team player that enjoys building positive client and peer relationships
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Hands on development
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $70/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 – 12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.