Lead Native Mobile Product Designer
A Product Designer is needed with Native Mobile Design Experience, to work on cross-platform mobile application design! You’ll be working in 30% User Experience Research and Design-Strategy, and 70% in UI Mobile Product Design. The ideal candidate will have an outstanding visual portfolio with clean designs, and several Native Mobile Samples!
You’ll work on-site five days a week in Central Los Angeles, this company offers several perks and benefits like a comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Package, a great Bonus, and awesome work culture. Beyond this, they are really focused on new product development, with plans into 2020 for new design launches.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimally Three to Six Years’ Experience as a Product Designer, User Experience Designer, and
- Persona Development and UX Research- Proficient to Advanced Level
- Information Architecture- Advanced Level
- Knowledge and experience with SDK Chops
- Interactive Prototyping- Advanced Level
- Visual/UI Design- Advanced Level
- Works well on a cross-functional team
- Availability to work on-site five days a week in Central Los Angeles
- Visual Mobile Design-Focused Portfolio
Desired Skills & Experience
- BA/MS in Human Computer Interaction, UX Design, Fine Arts- or equal experience
- Enterprise Experience Welcomed
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% New Design for Mobile Platforms
- 75% Hands-On
- 25% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision Package
- 401(k) Matching
- Paid Sick Time Leave, Paid Vacation Leave
- Great work/life balance, and work-space
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.