Senior Product Designer
This company is the portable, private, secure identity for individual and group interactions. It allows individuals and groups to securely and privately manage all their permissions and money. Attestations about identity (rather than the underlying personally identifiable information) are placed on the blockchain for all to see and use.
They are looking to bring on their first full time Senior Product Designer that is doing 80% hands-on design and about 20% product management. This new hire should have experience mainly with mobile, Android and iOS. This person should have strong visual chops too and ideally have released consumer apps into the App store. The goal being to lead the design of company’s mobile application to the point it’s ready to be released in the App store.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with traditional graphic design
- Digital and paper prototyping
- UI patterns for both native and web apps
- Information architecture
- Scrappy ways to do research
Desired Skills & Experience
- SaaS Enterprise Experience
- 5+ years of related work experience
- Experience or passion within blockchain, crypto or fintech is preferred
What You Will Be Doing
- 75% UX
- 70% Hands On
- 20% Product Management Duties
- 10% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $155k
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Add additional perks specific to the work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.