Mid to Senior Level Data QA Engineer/ Health Information/ Palo Alto
This Palo Alto startup is on mission is to provide Earth’s 7.3 billion citizens with control of their complete health information and give them the choice of sharing it (or not) with whomever they want. Period. With this new ownership, patients can share their health history with caregivers, share for second opinions, and for researchers who may hold the answer to their treatment.
And unlike today’s zero-sum “marketplace,” their point of view is that all stakeholders share in the monetization of the data: institutions which participate, app developers through their services and patients gain a strong incentive to share their longitudinal health history with others in the marketplace.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years QA experience testing multi-tier Web Applications
- 2+ years of QA automation experience using open source automation tools
- Skilled in building robust, scale-able, and high-quality test automation solutions for functional regression testing
- Ability to meet high quality coding practices and standards
- Experience working in Agile software development life cycle
- BS degree in Computer Science or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Working knowledge of any scripting language
- HIPAA compliance
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.