Front End Engineering Manager
Is user experience delivery your area of expertise? The best in website overhaul and optimization is hiring for a partially remote position located in downtown Chicago. Working with big brands to maximize their customer satisfaction, this growing platform based in the Bay Area recently acquired their biggest client yet. They are searching for an Engineering Manager/Architect to execute a total rebuild of this client’s website in React. The ideal candidate is a React expert comfortable designing APIs, working with teams across different departments, and who has strong CS fundamentals.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years of professional practice working at an enterprise level or in consulting
- React expertise
- Understanding of architectural challenges and best practices
Desired Skills & Experience
- Hybrid skills in both technical product development and business
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure
- PMP/Agile certification is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Front End
- 60% Hands On
- 20% Management Duties
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $200K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.