Chief Security Officer
Our client in Menlo Park is looking to add a Chief Security Officer to oversee all of their the security infrastructure. The ideal candidate is someone who comes from a cloud security background in banking and has a solid devops/security background who is hands on with AWS.
While traditional lenders only look at your FICO score and credit history to determine your credit worthiness, in absence of a history, their proprietary algorithm takes other factors into consideration such as your current financial health and habits to predict your future credit potential.
Required Skills & Experience
- 10+ years of experience in Network Security
- In-depth experience working with Network & Network Security technologies
- Strong understanding of privacy and compliance standards
- Experience with cloud tech/concepts
- Experience in banking/fin-tech
- Management or leadership experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- M.S. in Computer Science
- Built a team from the ground up
What You Will Be Doing
- Overseeing the entire security infrastructure
- Competitive Pay: Up to $250,000, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Work from home several days a week
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.