Senior Data Scientist
Are you a senior data scientist in the Northern side of Chicago looking for a new role where you can work on a variety of projects? A large Fortune 500 company in Chicago is currently looking to bring on a senior level data scientist to work on their marketing innovations team to help boost overall marketing ROI for the company. The ideal individual is someone who has consistently working on data projects from end to end, from designing the models all the way through pushing them into production. This is a stable role that also offers a lot of room to learn and grow your skill set.
If you’re looking for a new and exciting opportunity, don’t hesitate to apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- 4-7 years working in predictive analytics
- Exposure to statistical modeling tools like R or Python
- Strong SQL experience
- Machine Learning
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Masters Degree (STEM preferred)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience deploying data models into a production environment
- Experience working within marketing analytics or supply chain
- Understanding of the Pydata stack (Numpy, Scipy, Pandas)
- Cloud exposure
- Experience with data structures or engineering
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Analytics
- 30% Data Engineering
- 60% Hands On
- 40% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100-150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Casual work environment
- Annual performance bonus
- Flexible work schedule
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.