An innovative AI start up , located in Washington, DC is seeking a Python Engineer to join their team. In a few short years this company has had a global impact for the greater good due to their innovative platform that allows for real time data collection and analysis.
As a Python Engineer you be working on their signature platform to implement new features. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a data driven environment and enjoy a fast paced environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3 + years professional software engineering experience
- Strong capabilities with Python
- Experience with PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Comfortable creating various APIs in a data driven environment
- Experience with React is a plus
- Familiarity with AWS is a plus
Desired Skills & Experience
- Github , side projects , or sample work
What You Will Be Doing
- Partnering with the engineering team to implement new features
- Create and implement data-integration features
- Develop and maintain RESTful APIs for both internal and external consumers
- Contribute to system architecture discussions and implementations
- Competitive base salary up to $130K DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental , and Vision
- 401(k) with matching
- Flexible PTO
- Annual Bonus
- Daily meal allowance, catered lunches, snacks
- Metro accessible location
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.