C# WPF Developer
Our Client is a scientific-based company looking for a C# WPF Developer to join their team and help build out some products. Duties include implementing large scale, quality, high performance, resiliency, and security Software platform.
The successful candidate will have significant software design and build/release experience, as well as excellent interpersonal written and oral communication and collaboration skills.
Required Skills & Experience
- Develop and deploy build and release software workflow utilizing Jira, teamcity
- Pro-actively look for ways to improve and automate build processes.
- Trace complex build problems, release issues and environment issues in a multi-component environment.
- Develop, maintain and enhance key parts of the release procedures and processes. Coordinate release activities with Project Manager, Q&A Lead and Development team to ensure a smooth and trouble-free roll out of releases.
- Actively participate in our daily scrums and help establish best design practices to influence architectural decisions and build various performance interfaces for our platform.
Desired Skills & Experience
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience as a Build and Release Engineer
- 2+ years of experience in building continuous integration pipelines
- Strong experience with automated builds, automated test runs, and commercial installers
- Extremely familiar with various Branching strategies, pull request concept and GIT commands
- Solid understanding and practical experience of software development life cycle, with particular emphasis on release engineering functions
- Very familiar with C#/C++ programming language and .NET and Visual Studio development tools
- NUnit, FIT, Xceed, WPF grid
- Very familiar with Agile development methodologies
- Very familiar with Teamcity, Jira, bug tracking systems and procedures
- Strong sense of ownership, passionate, fast learner, detail-oriented, analytical mindset, perfection seeker, self-starter able to operate with minimal supervision to achieve objectives.
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% C#
- 50% WPF
- 90% Hands-On
- 10% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $60/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6-12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.