Senior iOS Engineer / Ride Sharing
A San Francisco-based mobility offerings company is actively hiring for a talented Senior iOS Engineer to help lead the development of both their existing application and new applications for their clients. This well-funded company is disrupting the transportation space and is already partnered with some of the biggest names in the automotive space.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 4 years if industry experience building native iOS applications
- 5+ years of object-oriented software development experience
- At least 2 years of mobile application development at the user interface and system levels
- Knowledge of iOS SDK performance tools and optimization techniques
- Familiar with REST and networking concepts related to mobile technology
- Excellent Swift programming skills
- You have an in-depth understanding of client and server development experience
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Swift
- Experience working with Android
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Coding
- 20% Design
- 50% New feature development
- 50% Maintaining
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Flexible work hours
- Generous PTO
- Opportunity for growth
- Catered lunches and snacks
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.