Senior Java Spring Hibernate Developer
Industry leading Entertainment company centrally located in West LA is urgently hiring both Mid-level & Senior Java Engineers. The applications are high scale, used by millions of people worldwide every day. You will work on Java, Spring, Hibernate, and MySQL, as well as gain exposure to MongoDB and Hadoop. This is a full life cycle application development role that will consist of hands on programming and being involved with the architectural discussion. Unit testing, bug fixing, and assisting in the deployment to production are pluses. This is a great opportunity to join a huge, stable, company and work with an extremely strong engineering team.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of experience using Java 8 or higher
- 4+ years of professional experience using Spring and Hibernate
- Strong knowledge of MySQL and NoSQL, ideally MongoDB
- Expert level skills working autonomously and collaborating with a team
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience using Futures, Lambdas, and Streams is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Middle Tier Java Engineering
- 40% Backend and Front End Full Stack Development
- 90% Java Software Development
- 10% Collaboration with the team and participation in architecture discussions
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive Salary + Up to 15% Bonus
- Flexible work hours
- Oportunity to collaborate with & learn from a great team of Senior Engineers
- Health, Dental, Vision Benefits
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.