SaaS Product Manager
Washington D.C.'s most recognizable brand is currently looking to hire a Product Manager for a highly visible, industry disruptive platform that is changing the way large newsroom distribute content across web, mobile and video. Salary up to $140,000.
This candidate will have a history of bringing digital products to market, excellent multi-platform instincts, solid business acumen, clear written and verbal communications skills, and a history of hitting deadlines while delivering excellent products to users.
This Product Manager will:
- Collaborate throughout the design, development and launch of products for use on multiple platforms and operating systems
- Coordinate and collaborate with news editors to ensure that the product feature sets are aligned with news editorial plans and strategies
- Assist with all aspects of the product lifecycle, including strategy, product requirements definition, design, competitive research, forecasting, launch plans, testing and future enhancements
- Gather business needs, traffic analytics and feedback from sales and users to identify new opportunities and areas for improvement
- Establish self as subject-matter expert on your products, best practices, competition and the latest industry trends
- Monitor and analyze key performance metrics, as well as identify and measure the impact of new features.
- Regularly track product performance and success metrics, and report them to stakeholders
- 5 years of digital and/or product management experience
- Experience analyzing customer feedback, user research and performance data to guide product feature development
- Experience monitoring product performance and managing troubleshooting efforts in real time
- Ability to communicate cross-functionally among editorial, sales, technical and executive teams, explaining complex systems or concepts in appropriate terminology for stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills with experience in setting key performance indicators, goal-metrics and reporting
- e-commerce is preferred but NOT required
- Bachelor’s degree required