Lead Product Designer / User Experience Architect
A Senior Product Designer, with strong knowledge of design-best practices, and Information Architecture, is needed to work on a brand-new suite of products. You’ll be working on a cross-functional team of Designers and Developers, being one of the most senior designers, you’ll need experience mentoring, and leading a design team, preferably.
The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of five years’ experience working as a User Experience (UX) Designer, or UI/Product Designer. You’ll be working heavily within strategy, and Visual Design, while a UX research team will provide insights, as well as meet with you as you strategize. This team will be working on 100% new cross-platform design!
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience designing within the User Experience Design (UXD) Field, professionally
- Production level experience with Mobile Design, Cross Platform design (Web, Tablet, SmartTV)
- Advanced Skills: Interactive Prototyping, Product Design
- Proficient to Advanced Skills: Information Architecture
- Willingness to work on a small team, in West Los Angeles
Desired Skills & Experience
- Enterprise-Level Experience Preferred
- Human Computer Interaction/UX Design Degree- or equal experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Mobile Design
- 50% Web/Tablet Responsive Design
- Competitive Salary: Up to $135,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage (BlueCross/BlueShield)
- 401(k) Match
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Great Work/life balance
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.