Intermediate .NET Developer with UI/UX Experience
One of our clients, a leading SaaS organization is looking to grow their team. They specialize in building out custom software solutions for their varied suite of clients. Currently they are looking to add another developer to their team that can work quickly and effectively to mobilize work. The right candidate will have experience with architecture as well as leading projects. If you are a problem solver and thrive in an autonomous atmosphere, this is the right position for you.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience with C#, ASP.NET MVC or Web forms
- 3+ years of experience with Web Services
- 1+ years of experience with UI/UX
- 1+ years of iOS and Android experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science OR related field
- Experience working in a consultant environment
- Experience with Azure
Desired Skills & Experience
- .NET core experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% front end development, 50% Backend Development
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental, and vision
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.