Senior AEM Developer (Java / Spring Boot)
We are working with a digital marketing agency that is looking to bring on a senior backend Java AEM developer. The company works with a variety of different companies in a handful of industries, and this person would be coming in to work directly with one of their top clients in the auto space to handle the migration of 5 different content management systems all into one centralized platform.
They are looking for someone with at least 3-4 years of professional Java / Spring Boot experience that also has relevant experience working with Adobe Experience Manager. You’ll get a chance to dabble in some other technologies such as Node.JS, Bitbucket, HTML, etc, and will get to work on a small, highly collaborative team.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years’ experience programming with Java and Spring Boot
- Professional experience working with Adobe Experience Manager
- BS in Computer Science or related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Prior client-facing experience
- Experience with relational databases
- Experience with Maven or Jenkins
What You Will Be Doing
- Adobe Experience Manager / Java / Spring Boot
- 100% Hands On
- Assisting with CMS Migration
- 0% Management Duties
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.