Full Stack PHP Engineer / React, Laravel
A Digital Marketing agency is looking for a Full Stack PHP Engineer to join their NYC team. They support Hotels and other hospitality establishments with strategic marketing campaigns and seamless interfaces. You would use PHP frameworks and React in an agile full stack environment to build out their applications.
Are you passionate about the travel industry? With offices in New York, Europe, and Asia, the sky's the limit for this growing firm. Apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- 1-2 years of experience using React
- 1-2 years of experience using PHP (Laravel, Zend)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Masters in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Interested in the digital marketing/hotel industry
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% PHP (Laravel, Zend)
- 100% Coding
- Competitive annual salary starting at $80-100K
Your benefits will include:
- Comprehensive medical benefits with vision and dental
- 401(k) + matching
- Hone programming skills
- Stock option and annual bonuses
- Gym membership discount
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients