Web Systems Engineer
Are you an experienced Web Systems Engineer? Our client, located in the heart of Center City, Philadelphia has an open position on their experienced team, allowing the right candidate the opportunity to work on new and innovative projects with modern technology.
The ideal engineer will have at least 6 years of experience in related fields, a minimum of 3 years in web server management, as well as .Net Application Development. This company is fast-paced and rapidly growing with a great culture. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity, with a competitive salary and benefits, look no further!
Required Skills & Experience
- Enterprise Microsoft Web Server Management
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Windows server 2008-2016 administration
- Powershell scripting
- IIS management
- Experience with monitoring tools (Solarwinds, NewRelic, APM, SEUM)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Software development
- Source control and CI/CD Tools
- VMWare/vSphere Administration
- Network architecture and diagrams
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% Web Server Management
- 30% Collaboration with QA and Development teams
- 30% Deployment
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $90K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Catered lunches
- Brand new office space
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.