Database Developer (SQL)
An attractive software company in Newark, DE is looking for a SQL Developer. The role is full time and offers a salary ranging from $80,000 - $100,000. The role has a primary focus on SQL Server, large databases (>1TB), data importing and reporting.
This is a growth based position, for which we are seeking a mid-tier candidate to work with the data architect. A focus of the job will be process optimization, complex data issue analysis and of course new feature development. The organization has several big initiatives this coming year and they are looking to expand the data infrastructure team. The team's goals are continuing to improve the user experience for thousands of users around the globe, which in-turn help them improve their loyalty programs that serve over 100MM members. Apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years working with SQL Server
- Solid knowledge and experience with database structures, as well as database queries and procedures
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of creating database tables
- Experience with SSRS, SSAS and SSIS
- Distribute Source control (TFS, GIT, etc.)
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Vision & Dental Insurance
- Annual Bonus
- 401(k) + Match
- Paid Sick Time Leave + Vacation/Personal Time
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.