.NET developer/Trucking logistics/North Western Suburbs
Our clients provide private fleet services for companies in the food and grocery, retail, bakery, dairy, consumer product, industrial and automotive industries and right now they’re looking for their next .NET developer.
Their fleet solutions are designed around their client’s logistical needs, allowing for adjusted fleet sizes to cut the significant fixed costs associated with the shipping industry. They are looking to build upon their success and add a senior developer to lay the foundation of a powerhouse tech team. As a member of team your focus will be to create a competitive edge against industry rivals by developing enhanced websevices, webUI and mobile capabilities.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years .NET developer experience, preferably with ASP.NET MVC, Web-API or .NET Core
- 4+ years C# scripting experience
- 2+ years SQL database maintenance and development
- 1+ years of AWS (Amazon Web Services) or Azure experiences required
- Exposure to building out/working with Microservices nice to have
- Exposure to mobile technology software (AndroidOS, iOS or Xamarin) nice to have
What You Will Be Doing
- 85% Backend web development
- 15% Front end web development
- 50% Hands-On designing, developing, and implementing the company’s client facing web-based and mobile application
- 50% Team collaboration in implementing new products
- Competitive Pay: Up to $120,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Located in an easy commute from most places in the Western suburbs of Chicago
- Good work/life balance: regular working hours with flex time opportunity
- Comparable Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- 401K matching up to 6%
- Commuter travel reimbursement
- Industry standard PTO
- Fully stocked kitchen with constant tea and coffee on hand
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.