Senior Front End Developer
A very innovative company, north of Atlanta, is looking to bring on a Senior Front-End Developer to their growing team. This company solves problems and improves efficiencies in the agricultural industry.
They are looking for someone with very strong computer science fundamentals as well as an expertise on the Front End. If you are looking for your next challenge working with cutting edge technologies while working on a groundbreaking product this could be a great fit for you.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong fundamentals understating of Computer Science
- Strong knowledge of TypeScript
- Experience consuming API’s
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of Angular
- Knowledge of the Back End
- Experience mentoring and leading engineers
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% React
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) with Match
- Paid Sick Time Leave and PTO
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.