Senior Level Windows Systems Engineer- Contract to Hire
Are you looking for a career advancement opportunity with a growing institution located in the heart of Philadelphia? Our client is currently seeking a Senior level Windows Engineer to join their collaborative IT team.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with Powershell for automation, Office 365, and Windows up to 2016. This IT team is equipped with modern technology, and is fully in the cloud. If you are looking for a small environment, with a competitive hourly pay including benefits, then this is the job for you!
Required Skills & Experience
- Office 365 experience
- Windows 2016
- Powershell or Python scripting
- Excellent Communication
- Previous work in a small environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working in the cloud with Azure or AWS
- Active Directory/Group Policy
- Database experience
- Quick Learner
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Server build and maintenance
- 50% Cloud work – Office 365 and Azure
- 100% Hands-On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $45/hr, DOE
- Contract Duration: Possible 3-6 months, contract to hire
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.