Test Automation Engineer
As a Test Automation Engineer you will be part of the Quality Assurance group contributing to the development of automated solutions for feature, systems and solutions testing. You will be assisting in designing and developing automation test strategies and plans by working closely with the Product Development and DevOps teams.
- Ability to proficiently code in Python with minimum 4 years’ experience.
- Demonstrated experience with automation development and automation environments.
- Experience in Unix/Linux development environments.
- Strong problem solving/analytical & trouble shooting skills
What You Be Doing
20% team collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.