An up and coming startup that’s based out of Los Angeles that specializes connecting users with live events is looking to hire a Product Manager to their expanding team. The company is becoming one of the largest platforms that create amazing discovery experiences and are up to 80 million active users.
If you’re a Product Manager that is highly skilled in driving new features and working alongside with developers and designers please apply!
Required Skills & Experience
- 4-6 years Product Management experience
- Experience driving and making products on mobile and web
- Understanding of software fundamentals and how software is built.
- Familiarity with agile development methodology
- Experience using app deployment tools such as HockeyApp, and TestFlight
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelors degree in CS or relative work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Culture fit is huge
- Prior knowledge and experience working with Jira
What Will You Be Doing
- 30% Hands On
- 20% Management Duties
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.